As a parent, you get plenty of suggestions on how to raise and care for your child. From child care providers, teachers, family members to other parents, someone is always offering advice.
There isn’t one “right way” to be a good parent. There is some advice that applies to all children and all families.
- Keeping your child safe
- Showing affection and listening to your child
- Providing order and consistency
- Setting and enforcing limits
- Spending time with your child
- Monitoring your child’s friendships and activities
- Leading by example