Child Care Portals
The Maryland State Department of Education (MSDE) has recently introduced new online portals for both Child Care Scholarship families and providers, which are designed to enhance and simplify various processes related to the Child Care Scholarship (CCS) program. Here’s a summary of the key information provided in your announcement:
- Streamlined Application Tracking: The Child Care Scholarship Family Portal will enable families to more efficiently track the status of their CCS application.
- Online Document Submission: Effective immediately, all CCS program-related forms, including applications and redeterminations, must be uploaded and submitted exclusively through the Child Care Scholarship Family Portal.
- No Mailing, Emailing, or Faxing: Families should refrain from sending any CCS-related documents, including applications and redeterminations, via traditional methods such as mail, email, or fax to CCS Central 2.
- Streamlined Customer Management: The Child Care Provider Portal is intended to simplify the processes for CCS providers and help them keep track of their CCS customers.
- Online Document Submission: Starting from November 20, 2023, all CCS program-related forms for providers must be uploaded and submitted exclusively through the Child Care Provider Portal.
- No Mailing, Emailing, or Faxing: Providers are requested not to send any CCS-related documents to the CCS Program through conventional means like mail, email, or fax.
By shifting to these online portals for document submission and tracking, MSDE aims to improve the efficiency and accessibility of its Child Care Scholarship program for both families and providers. This transition should streamline the application and management processes, making it more convenient and effective for all involved parties.